FAIRFAX, VA CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY
Criminal Defense Attorney
Attorney Yeargan has handled hundreds of criminal cases in the Commonwealth of Virginia as defense counsel. Some of the common types of criminal offenses seen in his practice are:
- Possession of Marijuana
- Assault and Battery of Family or Household Member
- Possession of Cocaine and/or Heroin
- Possession of a Concealed Weapon
- Felony Eluding of Police
- Petit (Petty) Larceny and Grand Larceny
- Disorderly Conduct, Destruction of Property
- Credit Card Fraud and Felony Child Abuse.
This is a short list of the many offenses contained in the Code of Virginia and excludes many other types of cases handled by this law firm. It is important to retain competent counsel early in the criminal trial process, especially in felony cases. Attorney Yeargan encourages prospective clients to contact him early before trial in misdemeanor cases and before the preliminary hearing in felony cases.
Click here for a short list of results from select cases handled by Attorney Yeargan. This list reflects the general type of case load defended by the law firm.